Pest control services can very greatly, so it’s a good idea to compare before booking one. Here are some tips for comparing services.
- It is always helpful to start with references from friends or family, to ensure a good experience.
- Be sure cost estimates include all expenses incurred, including materials.
- Ask for clear communication and updates throughout the project. State your availability and preferred method of contact.
- Any reputable pest control service will provide a contract which clearly defines the various details of work to be performed. They should also provide a complete and detailed report about the project after completion.
- Check to make certain that you are dealing with a licensed, bonded, and insured pest control expert with the necessary expertise for the profession, and a good track record.
- Even if no issues are found, pest control service providers can sometimes give you prevention tips and advice to help keep these insects, rodents, termites, or other pests from invading your home.
- Pest control experts should undergo regular training and continued education in order to stay current about pest biology for their area, and to ensure they are using the latest control and extermination measures.
- For potential homeowners, many service providers will conduct a free pest inspection of a property before buying. A 12-month service warranty will offer much-needed peace of mind; as pest control services will be free if termites or other pests are within a 12-month period.
- Check to see if your provider offers an insurance package which guarantees the work for up to five years.
- Ask about the type of treatment used. The use of chemical barriers such as insecticides is one of the most common treatment options, and although it is effective, some people don’t want this in their homes or used against animals. Check to see if your pest control service offers organic or chemical free methods.
- Baiting monitoring systems are another common method. They work by placing bait in strategically spots to lure critters to them with food such as dry wood or paper refuse. There are nearly 30 different types of baits, so check to see what is available and ensure that none are harmful to your home, pets, or children.
- Consider the Types of Pests treated – Depending on where you live, you may need to focus on a particular set of invaders to your home:
Read Pesti Pest Control Perth reviews online
Termites are pesky, tiny creatures that live in large social colonies. A single colony can have up to a millions insects. Winged termites ( both males and females) may emerge from a colony to go and search for a favorable site to establish a brand new colony. Like bees, the female is queen with this species.
Possum are also annoying and can be a pests. They may get into your garbage cans or even live inside walls. They are hard to get rid of without pest control because they have become accustomed to humans and are no longer scared of them.
Rats are a common invader of walls, underneath homes, and they can even get into your plumbing. They can be noisy, spread disease, and they multiply extremely quickly. Any problems with rats should be addressed immediately.
We are currently serving Australia, Ballajura, Bassendean, Dianella, Morley, Northern Suburbs, Perth, WA, Wembley, Western Australia, and Yanchep.