Now is the best time to get Bedbug Treatment in Perth, WA
One thing is for sure Bed Bugs are not a new phenomenon as they’ve been around for thousands of years. Contrary to popular belief Bed Bugs don’t discriminate; whether you live in an affluent area or a poorer area it doesn’t make your home less susceptible to a bug infestation either.
People have always had to endure to the wrath of bed bugs feeding off their blood which is why when someone hears their name, the typical reaction is usually a scrunched up nose, a sweaty brow and lots of anxiety.
Despite their bad reputation, there is no evidence that Bed Bugs are disease carriers.
Bed bugs are found in many different places especially those were travellers have been. Being so tiny they have easy access through the seams of clothing, luggage, bedding, and furniture in accommodation venues such as backpackers’ hostels and motels.
For any pragmatic homeowner just bear in mind that if you enjoy keeping your house spotless that doesn’t guarantee your home is immune to their bloodsucking ways.
They’ll take refuge in any house as long as they find blood that they can feed on. And while bed bugs won’t be attracted to dirt in any way, having a house with heaps of mess is music to their ears. The more untidy your home is the harder it is to get rid of them.
So what do they look? Good question…
Bed bugs are flat, oval-shaped and wingless parasitic insects. Their tiny size allows them to hide in small gaps and cracks. Adult bed bugs are 4–6mm in length; Juveniles are 1–5mm in length.
Where can they be found?
Once in your home they are harder to get rid of as being very mobile they can move very swiftly to a new hiding place: behind skirting boards, under wallpaper, bed frames, or in mattresses. After that, it’s a matter of time till they start multiplying.
What are the signs of an infestation?
- Rusty or reddish stains on bed sheets or mattresses like a pen marker
- 2.An offensive, mouldyodour from the bugs’ scent glands
- Eggs and eggshells, which are tiny (about 1mm) and pale yellow skins that nymphs shed as they grow larger
- Live bed bugs
Introducing Pesti Bedbugs Treatment Services
Perth Pesti Pest Control all round here in Perth highly recommends you follow their simple plan to eradicate Bed Bugs for good.
- Remove all mattresses from bed frames and complete a thorough check of the infested bedroom
- Treat infested areas with an appropriate and safe insecticide to kill these blood-sucking pests
- If you detect an infestation you should get in touch with Pesti pest Control Perth for an inspection and treatment as soon as possible
- Ensure you vacuüm thoroughly, and if possible heat the infestation area to at least 60oC using a steam cleaner. Also if possible, seal all exposed clothing materials in an airtight bag and send it for disposal
If you want to rid your home of bed bugs and regain your personal space again you must begin to realise that you have only one choice to make, and that is to call the professionals at Pesti Pest Control Perth.