NOW you too can have a PEST FREE Summer!
Here at Pesti Pest Control Perth we know how important it is to shake those winter blues away and get ready for West Aussies favourite time of the year – summer. Sitting by the pool and kicking back with a couple of icy cold beers while the Smokey aroma of the BBQ sizzling is one of the great Aussie traditions on any hot summer day.
There’s simply no better way to enjoy the outdoors especially when you’re in the company of family and friends.
Of course there’s always an exception to the rule – Annoying pesky pests.
Some of them you can swat away with a fly swat while others pests are invisible to the naked eye.
You see Perth’s scorching hot climate leaves anyone open to an attack from some of these nasty and unwanted critters
That is why Pesti Pest Control Perth likes to keep you informed on how to avoid an unpleasant summer so you can enjoy the outdoors with all your mates and loved ones – instead of being under attack.
Keeping away unwanted Summer Pests is as Easy as 1,2,3
Our team at Pesti Pest Control Perth highly recommend you follow this simple plan.
- Sweep all brick paved areas 1-2 times per week and always follow-up by hosing down the area to reduce dryness which is what attract all types of ants. Remember while we are sleeping they are hard at work mounting sand from underneath.
- Use an insecticide like an Outdoor Barrier Surface and spray under the eaves at least 4 weeks before the start our hottest months which will kill all spiders in a heartbeat preventing them from entering the inside of your house.
- Clean all cobwebs around your house with a cob-web brush. Always remember to clean away all that cobweb gunk with an old cloth after use.
- Make sure you give your garage a thorough clean and avoid any cardboard boxes touching the ground as that’s a recipe for disaster when it comes to those menacing White Ants. They really enjoy tearing into anything that’s easy to munch on.
- Always seal with waterproof silicon sealant wherever there are gaps around downpipes, to make it harder for all insects and pests to crawl through.
If all else fails there’s always help at hand.
Our dedicated pest control team can treat your pest problem affordably, promptly and backed up with an environmentally friendly solution.
We offer pest control solutions that service all of Perth, north of the river or south of the river – it doesn’t matter.
You will thank us for using only the best products as we are an accredited FMC Pest Controller- which gives our customers peace of mind. In fact our FMC’s ultimate termite treatment provides a very generous two ‘Million Dollar’ warranty solution, protecting your property against any ongoing subterranean termite damage.
Here at Pesti Pest Control Perth we have your back covered so the only thing you have to worry about it how many shrimps you put on the BBQ!
If you want a Pest free summer make sure that’s the next thing you do.